Sunday, June 23, 2013

Gentle Store original Figure making plan! 3

I started the production of the head of the figure to be exhibited at the Anime Expo 2013.

In order to make more real, face is embed the artificial eyes.
Most important point of Figure is Face and eyes.







It is the production of wings followed.
I torres in tracing paper wings illustration.



I capture to the PC this data.And I fix the clean line in Adobe Illustrator.



I can print out the data, I can cut out one by one in the design knife.
89 pieces on one side, feather is also the 178 large and small in both!!

Insert the wire in the feather to cut out, I pull one of the muscle of the feather design knife.



And paste it on top of the feather.



I tried a packed figure with wings.






The dress is still unfinished.
To be completed by the Anime Expo 2013?

No comments:

Post a Comment